Data protection policy
At CORETEC ENERGY we respect and protect your privacy. We want to remain worthy of the trust you place in us by visiting our site and using our services. We also want you to feel comfortable when you navigate our site. This is why we want to inform you in a transparent way of the methods of treatment of the personal data which concern you and which you entrust us with.
- Data controller :
CORETEC OFFICE SA
Rue des Gardes-Frontières, 1
BCE/TVA : BE0680.782.622
Tel : +32 4 365 70 25 | Fax : +32 4 246 04 56 | www.coretec.be | email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer : non-existent.
Cookies are small blocks of information exchanged between a website server and a user’s computer connected to the Internet (www.larousse.fr).
When you surf our site, we install and/or collect the following cookies: login, performance, usability, keyboard usability, original visit cookies, tracking cookies, multimedia support, statistical and audience cookies, multimedia usage cookies, advertising cookies and content sharing cookies.
These cookies are stored on your hard drive for a variable period not exceeding twelve (12) months.
To prevent or be informed of the creation of cookies, consult the following page:
- https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer)
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr (Google Chrome)
redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies (Mozilla Firefox)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR (Safa
Please note that by disabling cookies, you may no longer be able to enjoy all the features offered by our website.
- Categories of personal data concerned :
We only process standard categories of personal data about you that you personally provide to us, such as:
- Contractual data;
- Personal identification data: name, title, address, telephone number, email address, identifiers assigned by the person in charge;
- Financial identification data: bank account number;
- Browsing data: form data, cookies and IP addresses;
- Personal details and household composition;
- Education, training, profession, employment and professional activities;
- If you follow us on social networks: your profile information.
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing :
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract that we conclude with you or the pre-contractual measures that you request (article 6, §1, b RGPD) and for the pursuit of our legitimate interests such as identifying the representatives of our current/potential clients, enabling the proper functioning and improvement of our website, allowing us to reserve the proof of the proper execution of our contractual obligations or to inform our current/potential clients of our new products and services or promotional activities (article 6, §1, f RGPD).
Your personal data is considered confidential information which we never communicate to third parties and which is not used for direct marketing purposes, unless you have given us your prior consent by checking the appropriate boxes on our site (article 6, §1, a RGPD).
- Recipients of the data : All persons to whom your personal data may be transmitted for the purposes mentioned, including competent authorities and legal counsel.
- International data transfers :
We do not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries in the EU.
Such transfer may, however, take place to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract you enter into with us, for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between us and another natural or legal person, or even for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Data retention period : Your personal data will be kept exclusively for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and to acquire the prescription of any action that may be directed against us in connection with our (pre-)contractual relationship.
- Your rights :
You have the right to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us, upon presentation of your identity card, of your wishes:
- To withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to this withdrawal;
- To access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data;
- To benefit from the portability of your personal data or to oppose their processing.
We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.
In the absence of a satisfactory response from us, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (email@example.com).
- The requirement to provide your personal data conditions the conclusion and execution of the contract you conclude with us : If you refuse to supply this data, we reserve the right not to conclude a contract with you, or even to terminate the contract between us, insofar as it would then be impossible for us to comply with our contractual obligations.
- We do not make any computerized decisions.
- General information :
We have made it a point of honor that our practices regarding the protection of your personal data comply strictly with the legislation applicable in Belgium and within the European Union.
We assume no responsibility for the privacy policies of websites to which our site may establish hyperlinks, third party sites or partner sites.